This is why it’s important to ask yourself the following questions, right now.
Answer them on a separate notepad (pen and paper is best) to help you get more specific about your strengths and how you can leverage them.
That will accelerate your path to online success.
Some questions to ask yourself:
- Are you more of a writer, a talker, or a performer?
- Do you have any WordPress skills, HTML skills or coding skills?
- Do you have more free time than money? Or do you have more money than free time?
- Do you have a monthly budget to work with? If so how much? $50, $100, $500, or $1000+ per month?
- Do you have any professional expertise that would allow you to create an information product or sell consulting services?
- What are your passions and hobbies? If money and time were no concern, how would you spend your free time to have fun?
- Are you more comfortable on stage or behind the scenes?
For now, be sure to write down your answers to these questions and identify any additional insights you’ve had about yourself that you can leverage as your unique advantages moving forward.
Knowing and leveraging your unique strengths, advantages, and abilities are key to your success online!
FYI. I can help you to save expenses in emails or SMS or WhatsApp system on your website. Especially online business. Email autoresponder is super important and crucial. It can determines the success or failure of the business.
I am using GCP free account for a year and with the same website, have move it into AWS and Alibaba cloud to test their performance. Ended up settle down with Alibaba cloud VPS 1GB memory, 2CPU, 40GB Disk which is 8.12USD per month with tax. I have another website in GCP VPS 0.5GB memory, 1CPU, 20GB Disk which is less than 3USD per month with tax. I do provide migration within 3 days SLA.
GCloudWebHost which is part of WordPress, Kuala Lumpur community and beyond…